Clifford Potter Productions expertise in film making gets to the heart of every business enabling strategic business development. If one picture is worth a thousand words, then imagine what Clifford Potter expertise can do for you and your business using moving images.
Steps to Filming
1. Contact us / READY!
- We will listen to your needs.
- We'd like to make an appointment to come and see you, when we can discuss in more detail how we can help with your strategic requirements and key messages for video and to seek synergy with existing business literature and campaigns.
2. Planning / STEADY!
- We'll put together a proposal with costs from our discussions. For example, how many days it will take us to shoot and what content we think is right for the job in hand. Up to this point there is no cost to you and no commitment.
3. Preparation / GO!
- If you accept our proposal, we'd like to come and see you again to finalize all the details and put together a production schedule.
- We will ask you for a deposit of the contract price at this stage.
- Our team, using a Director, Producer and Cameraman will then shoot your film using highest quality cameras and shooting in high definition film. Once filmed we will capture your film in our editing suite with our highly experienced team - adding music, voice over and graphics as required.
- At this stage we will ask for a second percentage of the total contract price.
- Once edited we will deliver or send you a rough cut of your finished film. We will personally discuss any alterations or changes you might want.
- Once approved by you we will then supply you with the final high quality copy branded with your logo and details.
6. Continuing our customer care:
- Should you wish to update part of your film we can re-film and edit into the original film.
- We can provide internet film, DVDs, film on memory sticks (which can also be used for iPods) and internet hosting.
- We will help you to get the best out of your film in as many ways we can.